With ecommerce being such an integral part of business today, it is essential to have a successful ebusiness solution to improve operational efficiency and maximise potential revenue.
From our Webstore platform for smaller businesses through to our integrated systems for larger organisations, PFS can tailor an ecommerce solution for your business. Our Webstore software development team has extensive experience in building solutions and systems that integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft RMS, Sage, SAP and Oracle based products.
• Real-time Reporting for Webstore, Inventory, Order Management and Sales
• Customised e-commerce Solution with Multi-language, Multi-currency, and Multi-store Capability
• Processes to Improve Accuracy, Efficiency and Customer Satisfaction
• Anytime, Anywhere Access to Your Online Business
• Deliver the Same Web Store Experience across Any Currency, Any Sales Channel, and Any Mobile Device
PFS is currently helping Fundraisers, Distributors and Retailers to plan, design, build and operate successful ecommerce solutions without them incurring the cost and distraction of managing large-scale IT infrastructures.
Our ecommerce platform makes it easy for you to manage your ecommerce web site. Key features include:
• Broad scalability for large product databases
• Easy-to-manage product data
• Different enquiries can be run with multiple parameters on history, requisitions, stock items and orders
• Cross merchandise products to maximise online sales
• Total integration with major payment providers such as Paypal, World Pay, SEC PAY, HSBC, ePDQ and Sage Pay allows secure streamlined transactions, giving your customers peace of mind
• Fully PCI level 1 compliant (when combined with a recognised payment provider) giving you and your customers peace of mind
• Advanced offline editing/importing of product database via Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• The Webstore ecommerce platform accommodates minimum, maximum and safety stock parameters at SKU level
• Template sets can be swapped around at the click of a button, maintaining a fresh or seasonal feel
• Online daily backup of all product and order data
• Full training prior to web site launch, and ongoing support.
For more information on our ebusiness solutions, call us today on 1800 226 777.